The Interstate BBQ Festival
Public Camping Passes are limited to about 25 total spaces. Please read all inclusions and rules below. BBQ Teams are completely separate.
CAMPING PASS (Allows for Tent or RV):
• Friday OR Saturday Only Camping Pass: $25 in advance/$35 at gate (if available)
• Friday + Saturday Camping Pass: $45 in advance/$55 at gate (if available)
• Passes are PER SITE (Not per person; Max 4 persons per site) and parking is included.
• Tent spaces should be about 20’x20’
• RV spaces should be about 20’x40’ (there is no price difference)
• RV’s do not have access to septic service at any time
• EXAMPLE: 4 people arriving on Saturday for the BBQ Fest & Camping together would purchase 4 BBQ Fest Tickets & 1 Camping Pass. 5-8 people = 2 Camping Passes, etc.
- Gates are open Friday 12:00pm until Sunday at 12:00pm (check-in hours are until 9pm daily)
- Campsite locations are first come, first served and cars are parked in an adjacent, convenient location next to the camping area
- Parking for standard sized vehicles is included in each camping pass.
- Camping Pass does not include admission to the Interstate BBQ Festival
- Well behaved, leashed, picked-up-after dogs are permitted in camping areas only
- Ground Fires are not permitted
- No residential or commercial propane grills are permitted
- Please come as self-contained as possible as there is no potable water or power in camping area
- Bath Houses (restrooms, showers, water) are only about 300 feet away and are only available in non-event hours
- While children are allowed, on person 18 or older must be at each site
- Trash Cans will be provided in camping area, please use them
- Event staff, security, and some food vendors will be on site ALL hours
- Saturday night campground guests may stay until Sunday at noon
- Camping sites must be left as they were found