Friday, April 17th - Closed To The Public
SATURDAY, APRIL 18th: MAIN EVENT 11am - 6pm
The Interstate BBQ Festival is a fun, family event that celebrates everything BBQ!
Washington County Agricultural Education Center - Hagerstown, MD
Physical Address (Click To See On Map):
1. Because BBQ is Awesome
2. To Raise Money for Awesome Local Charities
3. Because BBQ is Awesome
WHO & HOW?
2020 Ticket Prices/Inclusions:
Tickets On Sale Now - CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS
*GENERAL ADMISSION = $10 at the gate ($7 online in advance)
Entry Time - 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM - Includes free parking, festival entry, live music, kids zone, free games, a car, truck & bike show, and an overall fun and secure environment.
BBQ Samples Are NOT Included In General Admission Price, HOWEVER, there are 70+ teams and several food vendors who are willing to give free samples - just DO NOT approach the teams until after 2:00PM as they are competing until then.
*VIP ADMISSION = $40 at the gate ($28 online in advance)
INCLUDES EVERYTHING GENERAL ADMISSION GETS, PLUS:
- ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ BUFFET FROM MOUNTAINEER MEAT SMOKERS (FOOD SERVED 12PM-2PM ONLY: BBQ CHICKEN, RIBS, SIDES, NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS)
- SAMPLES OF 10+ COMPETITION BBQ TEAMS PULLED PORK - YOU ARE THE JUDGE FOR THEIR PEOPLE'S CHOICE CONTEST
- GUARANTEED COVERED TABLE SEATING THROUGHOUT THE EVENT
- A VERY COOL SPECIAL GIFT + GOODIES
*Food, Beer, etc. will be available for purchase inside the event.
*THERE IS NO PUBLIC CAMPING PASS IN 2020
KIDS 12 & UNDER ARE FREE!
Entry Time – Saturday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM - There will be games, balloon twisting, face painting, bounce houses, *pony rides, a barrel train, and more – FREE ENTRY for Kids 12 & Under - *Pony rides require a small fee.